1. Dating often feels like you’re in the Hunger Games
2. Because sometimes (most times), love is a battle.
3. And you know all is fair in Love and War. Just like with Peeta, Gale and Katniss. And President Snow
4. Sometimes, even when you’re winning, it still feels like you’re losing. Like when falling for the wrong person or like when Katniss wins the Hunger Games but didn’t really win at life
5. And we all know love triangles are always messy.
6. But, when you’re in doubt, you should always choose a Hemsworth brother.
7. You figure it’s not a bad idea to keep your guard up until you’re sure how you feel about someone. Or you will get hurt. Even by a Hemsworth brother.
8. But being a wuss doesn’t make you attractive to either sex. Katniss? She’s a firecracker. Peeta? Hotter once he mans up. Gale? ‘Nuff Said
9. In the end, you know you’re with the right one when they make you a better person.
10. And you quickly realize you should always fight for the right person.